Indigenous Project Advisory Group
We have established an Indigenous Project Advisory Group to help shape and guide our research methods and objectives. This group consists of key Indigenous stakeholders from around the country. The group is vital to the successful completion of the project.
This group meets twice a year, with one face to face meeting and the other via teleconference.
Current Indigenous Project Advisory Group members are:
- Professor Yvonne Cadet-James, James Cook University
- Dr Kalinda Griffiths, University of New South Wales
- Mr Richard Weston, Healing Foundation
- Mr David Copley, Menzies School for Health Research
- Mr Dameyon Bonson, Black Rainbow
- Ms Tahnia Edwards, Central Australians Aboriginal Congress Aboriginal Corporation
- Ms Marion Scrymgour, Tiwi Islands Regional Council
- Mr Garry Creighton, Tamworth Aboriginal Medical Service
- Assoc Professor Maree Toombs, University of Southern Queensland
- Mr Pirrawayingi Puruntatameri, Tiwi Islands Regional Council
- Ms Rachael Walker, Menzies School for Health Research
- Representative from the Aboriginal Health and Medical Research Council of NSW